Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Will you Dust it?




Who doesn't want that great volume in their hair which makes you look great and sexy with any hairstyle.Who? Not me! I have tried oceans of hair sprays and mousse who would give me great volume but  that makes me want to wash my hair every.single.day. Which means more hassle of styling, time and  more important damage to your hair.
Last time when my stylist showed me this little magic dab along with my all time fave Moroccanoil I totally loved the volume it worked up, the fact that its so easy to use and more appealing the miniature price tag. I did not even have to wash my hair next day. It felt totally normal. But, the reviews I read about were not as great as I felt. So my dear fellow fashionistas! please help. What do you guys think of this product? Does this really do the magic without damage? Does this dry out your locks? Please suggest.

5 comments:

  1. I really need to try some hair dust. I normally wash my hair every day, but I heard it strips all your essential oils. This may help to keep my hair staying fresh for another day!

    http://www.invasionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried it but it has 4 1/2 stars on Amazon! I'm loving the Moroccan Oil and I like the Klorane dry shampoo, which is probably similar.

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it works for you, stick with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Moroccan Oil! Everyones hair is different but if you're getting good results with your hair - I'd stay with it! xx

    www.olivia-parker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this stuff! It adds major volume to my flat lockes. It definitely has a sticky texture, but if you want to pump up your do, then this is for you!

    ReplyDelete