Thursday, March 25, 2010
The Back-Up plan
Who else can play up their curves other than Jennifer Lopez. While the actress looked soo sheek at the ShoWest Luncheon in Las Vegas promoting her romantic comedy The Back-Up plan, we are here with a "Back-Up plan" on how to get her looks for less! We can still go to Vegas and a movie with the money we saved on this look. What do you think of the look? yay or nay?!?
1. Asos Fringe Trim Silk Vest - $68.38
2. Topshop tailored pencil skirt - $ 70.00
3. Pelle Moda Women's Inet Open Toe Platform Sandal - $134.95
4. CC Skye Gigi Cuff - $345.00
5. Hammered link Belt - $38.00
6. Silver Mirror Gem Cocktail Ring - $14.00
7. Earrings - $10.00
8. MAC Eye Shadow Quad x 4 Tone Grey - $36.00
9. Clinique Lip stick in creamy Nude - $14.00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Totally yay!!! Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a sweet comment! :))
ReplyDeletehttp://barcelomia.blogspot.com/
loving this blog!
ReplyDeleteNice outfit of J.Lo!That skirt looks great!
ReplyDeletehttp://keepingupwithglamfashion.blogspot.com/
Love it! Love the fringe top especially!
ReplyDeletexx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com
Love this look! Thanks for breaking it down. Super classy--I can see it working in the office with a cute cardie or blazer.
ReplyDeleteI am loving this look completely! Especially love the top and the ring. Great choices!
ReplyDeletehttp:/glamlatte.blogspot.com
Love it...love it..what better way to show off those legs and curves...gosh ..your blogs are so adictive....like that can of soda first thing in the morning
ReplyDeleteJ.Lo looks beautiful... And that Polyvore is fab! Love that gray top.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment! Yours is darling -- can't wait for more!
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com
JLo looks gorgeous-she has curves in all the right places!!
ReplyDeleteJLo always looks classy! I love the shoes.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! Thanks for checking mine out and for the comment.
http://daperfectmix.blogspot.com
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ReplyDeleteHello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Fab outfit and inspiration!
ReplyDeleteGreat look! Love what you put together :)
ReplyDeleteI really love the accessories -- those shoes are terrific, and remind me of something in my closet!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for visiting my blog, hope to see you there again!
as I saw that cocktailring, scrolling down, I was expecting a hefty price-tag. Totally love that you picked pieces in all price-ranges and that ring definitely looks like a million bucks, what a great deal.
ReplyDeletexox
bikinisandpassports.blogspot.com
Totally agree with you .She completely athers with the have it flaunt it theory:) nice:)
ReplyDeleteHmmm, I need to try the grey eyeshadow and nude lips, great combo!
ReplyDeleteNice selection! I love that some girls - eg JLo, Beyonce, Scarlett Johannssen - really show what they've got.
ReplyDeletea definite YAY! j.lo looks great in this look! thx again for ur comment on my blog. i actually haven't decided on a dress, yet. there are just too many to choose from rent the runway, lol! have a great weekend!:)
ReplyDeleteTheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com
What a great idea for a post! I say "yay" on the outfit. beautiful picks!!
ReplyDeleteAmber
ambersmouthwash
Good selection for recreating the look
ReplyDeletegreat post cool collections
ReplyDeletehttp://factsss.blogspot.com/
Your blog is so cool!
ReplyDeleteGreat posts!! Beautiful picks to create this look :D
xx Robine
J-Lo looks sexy and glam in everything, I love that pencil skirt. Thanx for the sweet comment x
ReplyDeleteLove giant jewelry :)
ReplyDeleteLive Love LA
Looking pretty good for her!
ReplyDeleteI love this outfit!
ReplyDeleteasquaredplusm.blogspot.com
She def. knows how to work her curves, and I love her for it. She looks stunning!
ReplyDeleteNow this is a nice post. I like the rings you posted
ReplyDeletethe look from head to toe is a winner, loved your supplement picks to recreate it all budget friendly.
ReplyDelete