Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Put a Ring on it!!



Hello!! my dear Ladies, now put your hands up. For a statement ring on it. Coming to rings, I am pretty simple I usually just wear my wedding rock! :) but recently seeing these various adorable rings everywhere I just can't ignore them. I am not a fan of huge rings because I have a stack bracelets on my hands all the time and I would think both the statement ring and way too many bracelets( like I wear) its a bit of overwhelming. I really like these butterfly rings and stacked rings which are simple yet so elegant to go with my spring nails. These are some of my fav's. Which one did you like??

4 comments:

  1. Love the title
    and am a fan of rings- lots of them ;)

    thanks for your comment.


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the butterfly rings ! and the springsh ones lovely!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ones on the top right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, butterfly rings! I want one too :D

    ReplyDelete