Thursday, March 18, 2010

Splurge or Steal

Before I start, I am sorry about another shoe post!
You guys know I am looking for a great pair of Wedges. I loved these which are by Cynthia Vincent but are selling for $405 :(( Which is definitely not the amount I want to spend right now!

Cheering me up these came across my way from Arden B which look so similar but for just $59. Can you believe it? They even have it in yellow, if you want to brighten things up. Looking good shouldn't cost you a fortune!! :)))

What do you think?? Splurge or Steal. Vote!

P.S : My search for Wedges finally ended with a purchase of these in nude. Can't wait to wear them.

11 comments:

  1. I am a Cynthia Vincent junkie. But I only buy the stuff on sale. Which generally means out of season and I have to start at it for months till I get to wear it. Torture!!!

    http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh love them both - but those ALDO ones you got in the end are just as enviable :D
    great blog!
    love all your posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my vote is for the steal - looking good definitely does not need to cost a fortune! but you should look cute spending your money hehe


    Anna Katrina


    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, what a deal! i say go for the arden b. wedges!:)

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE the CV ones, but yours are pretty fabulous too! Jessica Simpson also makes a shoe that looks amazingly like the CV ones!

    http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pair of sandals looks great! I want them!

    http://keepingupwithglamfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woww i love it .



    http://mathilde-tran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Cythia's wedges and her Traget collection is to die for!

    ReplyDelete