



Oscars! The prom night for Hollywood, and my Super Bowl.
Congratulations to all the winners and these are my Red Carpet winners. I totally loved Sandra Bullocks golden girl look. But I am not sure about her lips. Fuchsia- red or red. They looked different in various shots I even have a doubt if she changed her lip color in between LOL but overall she rocked it. She looked like a real winner.
Jennifer Lopez looked amazing in the pale pink Armani Pive. She looked so sophisticated and totally loved her ethereal make up and hair. She glowed like a star with those diamond clip earrings.
Carrie Bradshaw aka Sara Jessica Parker. I am not sure, if she is a red carpet hit or miss this year. I am not a huge fan of her dress, and yet think it suited her and that's a worthy risk she took. The neckline suits her and loved that statement bun. I am still neutral with this look.
I thought Zoe Saldana would have done lot better, It is definitely a miss. There is so much going on in her dress, sequined neck, high slit and to much at the bottom.
Miley Cyrus gold didn't do good to her, one thing i liked about her look is those ear rings.
And about the colors, Gold and Blue definitely rocked the red carpet this year.



No comments:
Post a Comment