Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Weekend for Wedges





I started of this weekend with a mission to choose a pair of killer wedges preferably in yellow. Even after copious searches on the web and shops starting from Target to Bloomingdale's I am not lucky enough. Only few pairs that I loved are either sold out or didn't have my size :(( . These are the very few pairs that I liked and yet not satisfied. Still in the pursuit of oh! so lovely wedges I am off to bed. Happy Monday!! Rise and Shine.








4 comments:

  1. You've just intrigued me. My bag comes in red!?? Sounds delicious. ;)

    My polish is Tart Deco by Essie from their Spring 2010 colllection. Tip: do not top coat it though, they turn a ghastly orange-had to learn the heard way. :/

    Thanks for the comment, love.

    Keep in touch!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blog, great suggestions !

    follow me:
    jetaime-scoop.blogspot.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE those wedges. i'm sorry you couldn't find your dream pair... but the taupe colored ones are absolutely gorgeous to me! i'm in love with neutrals at the moment!

    ReplyDelete