
Once again Target is surprising us with yet another fashionistas frugal find! Eugenia Kim is no stranger for hat lovers and especially for our Hollywood. Her hats and accessories are sold in Barneys, Neiman Marcus and her showroom in New york. After her collaboration line Eek! for Urban Outfitters last year Target is now bringing them back in more affordable way.
These Spring favorites inspired by Old Cuba will be hitting the store next month. Her high-end Eugenia Kim hats average $200, our beloved Target is bringing them to us for less than a tenth of that price.
Hats are definitely one of the musts for Spring and they add more glamour with this kind of a deal. Can't wait for a month to check this off of my list
Update: I just tried out these hats at my local Target, yes they are already in stores and they look much more cuter in real. Hurry up before they are gone.
Update: I just tried out these hats at my local Target, yes they are already in stores and they look much more cuter in real. Hurry up before they are gone.




Very exciting, can't wait to see this collection!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute hat!
ReplyDeleteGo Target! I love all these designer lines that they do!
ReplyDeletei love that hat! thanx you because of the comment you left me^^ i really don't share my blog with lots of people.
ReplyDeletehave a nice day and keep visiting my blog :) someday i will write it in english.
you are on my favs
Adriana
this is exciting!!! I might have to go check it out.
ReplyDeleteps. if you have time please check out my blog:
http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/
I love that hat! Target rulezz!
ReplyDeleteWhy am I just now hearing about this? I need money! LOL
ReplyDeleteAmber
ambersmouthwash
Great blog!! Come to see mine:
ReplyDeletehttp://timetimetravelers.blogspot.com/
xo