Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Draped Skirts

While I love pencil and A-line skirts as much as any woman these draped skirts are my current crush. Being inspired by ancient glamour of Grecian draping these are sexy, sophisticated and so easy to wear. These look great on anyone despite of their body type and works great when you want a key piece in your wardrobe. Notice how LC took this Elizabeth and James number to the red carpet with Chanel purse, updo and those peep toes so classy!



Summer already being on its way now is the right time to bare some leg and say bye bye to those leggings by welcoming these cute skirts. I just can't wait to wear these with cute floral tops, wedges and make it look spring like. Again this can be worn in different ways with a shirt and blazer to work, silk blouse and platforms. Statement top, smokey eye and cute clutch for night out in the town. It's all about playing with the accessories. Here are some of my picks. Post a link if you have any suggestions.

27 comments:

  1. Hi there-love your pick, this style is such a winner for this season!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love draped skirts. The Burberry one is to die for.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The striped one is absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Draped skirts are so beautiful! I love that they can be dressed up or down.

    LiveLoveLA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love draped skirts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. draped skirts are gorgeous! LC looks great in hers. very classy:) thx again for dropping by my blog!

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. No I didn't see much from the Garden Collection. Maybe because they just opened? Is there a lookbook online somewhere? Your choices sound perfect to me! :)



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this trend! In general I love skirts, but these pictures are looking great! I love Lauren Conrad!

    http://keepingupwithglamfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These skirts are amazing. I want to go shopping! Would LOVE some Paris suggestions... where did you stay? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE drapy skirts...especially ones from TOPSHOP! Wish Top Shop would come to Canada dammit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LCs style is adorable! I don't think I have ever seen her in an outfit i DIDNT like! those skirts are perfect for spring, especially in cute pastels!

    xox
    http://bikinisandpassports.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, I am lusting over that Burberry skirt! Great choices! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting!! :) Love LC's style, too!

    http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Anthro one! Saw that a couple of months ago and definitely want to go get it! (I hope it goes on sale first, though).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute skirts! Hmm, I wish I had somewhere to WEAR something like that! Love your blog, I don't have that many fashion blogs on my list, and I definitely need people to tell me what to wear! Thanks for the comment! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love it! I really want that topshop one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think drape skirts are beautiful. I think the striped one is pretty nice, the Burberry one too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great picks! Very flattering silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  18. dude you are a mind reader or something. i almost bought one this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love draped skirts too! And thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i have such a weakness for skirts. i especially love the ted baker one :)

    love your blog (im following it hehe)..keep in touch

    Anna Katrina


    http://www.passportglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love draped skirts! They're so versatile and comfortable. Great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love draped skirts :) Look good and are very comfortable..

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the rebecca taylor skirt!! her new spring line is quickly draining my bank account lol.

    http://jammer10am.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lauren looks gorgeous, as always... And I love your picks for draped skirts!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I saw one of these skirts at Zara that I really want.

    ReplyDelete