
Years ago when I read Page Six quoting Whitney Port as the New Carrie Bradshaw it came a bit of shocking to me as I always thought Carrie can never be reproduced. But now after seeing her Whitney Eve's collection and the way she moulded herself from a reality star into the fashion powerhouses I am far beyond impressed. Just like they say "Doing right things at the right time" this City girl is once again grabbing our attention after last weeks launch this time by styling. Recently she is seen visiting Rachel Roy's Manhattan showroom RACHEL and picked few of her summer city looks.
1. Uptown
2. Downtown
3. Around town
Love the blend of colors and how she paired that fringe top with a androgynous trousers. You can check more pictures here and details of the outfit here. What is your city style? I am in love with... well all three!




They all look great!
ReplyDeleteI must say, I also love them all! BUT, I am very much in love with the "around town" look. You can dress it up or down and it looks simply effortless :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, I will tell my Mom =)
ReplyDeleteI love Whit's style on the City so much. I need to catch up and watch. Maybe tonight?
xx
She has Super Cute Clothing. So happy on her launch :) Tell me about it ahh! Had a terrible night for sure no Zzz Sucks!!! :) :) Following you....:) Happy Wedesday.xxoo
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! How awesome is whitney, I love this post.
ReplyDeleteBe sure to check out my blog, I'm a newbie so all advice and comments would be greatly appreciated.
Kimbox xx
I love all three, but I think I'm an around town girl. ; )
ReplyDeletethanks for visiting my blog. ; )
www.poolovesboo.blogspot.com
I love them all! :)
ReplyDeletexx
i love Whits style! I always watch the City just to see what she and Olivia are wearing. I love them both style-wise even though their looks are so different! xx
ReplyDeleteI love this RACHEL line... nice picks here. Downtown is my fave :)
ReplyDeleteShe surely knows her style. I love the Around Town look.
ReplyDeleteMy city style... I tend to lean more on monochromes and less prints. I'm kinda boring. Hahaha!
Have a great day! xoxo
I love Whitney.. she is so talented.. I simply adored her newest collection. :)
ReplyDeletexx Love & Aloha
Wow, I've never heard her compared to Carrie! I like them both but in different ways. I think of Carrie as being such a big deal and Whitney Port as "up and coming". But maybe I'm wrong. She does have great style. :)
ReplyDeletexo
Valerie
hi darling. hope youre having a nice midweek.
ReplyDeletethanks for the comment.
i like the up&downtown the most. some really nice pieces there.
take care
xx ediot
www.ediot.org
Thanks so much for your sweet comment! Hope you'll come back to my little piece of the web sometime soon -- You have such a cute blog, as well; I'll definitely visit again.
ReplyDeleteYeah I agree with Valerie, Carrie/SJP is a style icon, and Whitney Port is still making her mark. I do like the styling she's done here, and all three outfits are cute! Love the print in #1!
ReplyDeleteBtw, I'm now following you. :)
Bren @ Chasing Beauty
hi luv!
ReplyDeleteI am a big fan of Whitney's line and your post hits it right on the head-perhaps she is the new Carrie/SJP? I think time will tell...
thanks for the comment luv on my blog.
smiles,
gina
ps-i am now a follower so I can be sure to keep in touch! :)
Whitney is my favorite! She has such great style and I love all three!
ReplyDeleteI don't really like her ... but I like these outfits!!! .. Hmmm make be time to give her a chance :o) P.S. Thanks for your comment on my blog!!!
ReplyDelete