Also, don't miss out a chance to chat with ELLE Creative Director and The City Regular, Joe Zee, on our Facebook fan page http://facebook.com/ruelala, May 12th at 2PM EST. Fans can discuss latest trends and get Joe Zee's visionary take on fashion including top picks from the upcoming Whitney Port and Brian Reyes ELLE Modern Designer's Boutique. To chat with Mr. Zee, make sure you fan Rue La La's Facebook page. Happy Shopping!!
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Whitney Port for Rue La La
For all the MTV's Hills and The City fan's its a known story that Whitney Port moved from Beverly"Hills" to "The" New york "CITY" to work for Diane Von Furstenberg. She is also working on her new line which already made waves on the Spring 2010 Fashion show in NY. This West Coast fashionista is teaming up with new creative face Brian Reyes. These two designers with fresh take on fashion are presenting spring look exclusively on Rue La La for special event, The Elle Modern Designer Boutique
on Wednesday, May 12th 11:00am till Monday, May 17th 11:00am. Don't forget that this is a priviate event and can only be accessed by the members. Send me an email to get an invitation code. Hurry! up and get your slots to update your spring wardrobe. Everything sell out fast here.
Also, don't miss out a chance to chat with ELLE Creative Director and The City Regular, Joe Zee, on our Facebook fan page http://facebook.com/ruelala, May 12th at 2PM EST. Fans can discuss latest trends and get Joe Zee's visionary take on fashion including top picks from the upcoming Whitney Port and Brian Reyes ELLE Modern Designer's Boutique. To chat with Mr. Zee, make sure you fan Rue La La's Facebook page. Happy Shopping!!
Also, don't miss out a chance to chat with ELLE Creative Director and The City Regular, Joe Zee, on our Facebook fan page http://facebook.com/ruelala, May 12th at 2PM EST. Fans can discuss latest trends and get Joe Zee's visionary take on fashion including top picks from the upcoming Whitney Port and Brian Reyes ELLE Modern Designer's Boutique. To chat with Mr. Zee, make sure you fan Rue La La's Facebook page. Happy Shopping!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I love Whitney Port and I'm so happy for her accomplishment in becoming a new designer! I absolutely love watching her show as well! :)
ReplyDeleteLove Rue La La! xo
ReplyDeleteWhitney Port is lovely and i love her designs!;-)
ReplyDeleteFollow. Comment .
ReplyDeletewww.alailalee.blogspot.com
Hope you stop by my blog. With love and fierce fr: Lee.
Interesting! I'll have to log on to Rue La La and check it out! Thanks for the heads up!
ReplyDelete-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com
Love, Love her entire collection!
ReplyDeleteSome lovely pieces :) ... Thanks for dropping by my blog! You have a great blog, yourself! ...P.S. I like stranger stumbling upon random blogs. Keeps it exciting and interesting!
ReplyDeleteoooh!! love the golden bow dress!!I used to watch hills but cant stand Speidi anymore:-) love 'The city'
ReplyDeletegreat post...thanks for sharing! love her style!
ReplyDeleteI totally love whitney, but Ill always be a true lauren fan the most. Although whitneys line is alot better then laurens first line.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! Thank you so much for visiting mine! I'll be following you. ;)
ReplyDeleteBren @ Chasing Beauty
I have never heard of Rue la la except that I was watching the City last night and they kept mentioning it! Cute blog!! I am your newest follower! I found you via Fashion Maven!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhitney is adorable. I loved her looks!
ReplyDeletei just love whitney she is so stylish. i went on ruelala to purchase some of her items but everything was already sold out! :(
ReplyDeleteAnna Katrina
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com/
fyi love your blog! now following :)
ReplyDeleteNice designs! Whitney Port is brilliant!
ReplyDeletex robine
Looks like a very interesting event happening.
ReplyDeleteWould be great to see more posts on it.
oh i saw this episode of The City. i thought her shoot looked great!
ReplyDeletei follow you now; feel free to check out my blog and follow me too. :)
http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com