Thursday, May 20, 2010

Splurge or Steal





Every single celebrity from SJP, Lauren,Mily,Vannessa, Kim....well you name it!  has sported this famous motor-cycle inspired balenciaga "Lariat" at least once. No doubt it goes with anything and can be dressed up or down. This is what I call a real staple in your closet. One piece that adds right amount of glamour essence to your look. But the hefty price tag of $1,945 is far beyond expensive to spend on a bag for most of us. Does that mean we need to give up on this star? Nope, not after this Steal. You are not saving just one or two hundreads but $1800 with this steal. What do you think, Splurge or Steal?

26 comments:

  1. Loving the steal! Awesome deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since there are too many Balenciagas around (both fake and original ones) I would suggest to invest in an other style and brand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very close and for the price of the designer bag I'm going for the steal! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would definitely steal these beauties cos i cant afford them at all...love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually like the steal better :)

    Just stumbled by your page
    & I love your blog! :)
    - Audrey Allure. <3
    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm gonna have to go with the splurge on this one. I am usually a steal kinda girl, however I think with this bag b/c it's so recognizable the steal looks like...well...a steal. I have lusted over this bag for oh so long and have come to grips with the fact that I will (sigh) probably never own one! :(
    Http://glamlatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Splurge for me, only because I think Balenciaga bags have longevity.

    Great alternative, though!

    xx,
    Anna Jane

    http://seejaneworkplaylive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Steal!! They are so similar it would be hard to pass up that deal :)

    xo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah I like the right one better =)

    -Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love, love the balenciaga bag and I am saving for the real one:-) till then will use the right hand one..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd definitely get the steal! I really don't understand why to spend soooo much money on something which (almost the same) you could get much cheaper.. Well if you're rich and have too much money, then it's kind of understandable to splurge but otherwise, why to save for a long time for the expensive bag if you can get like 100 chepaer bags with the same prize :D x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Splurge! The other is a total knockoff!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this idea.. great find! i loved that style purses

    ReplyDelete
  14. For sure $$$. Steal... today I bought a similar bag just Teal :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I'm biased, bc I own a Balenciaga, and it's definitely worth the splurge (in my opinion) - the leather is so soft, and they really do last forever!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. But the beyond bright gold hardware makes it so cheap! I don't know I would be very hesitant to buy a fake.. it cheapens the real deal.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love a bargain, but I'm going to have to say splurge on this one on pure style stakes!

    S
    http://notjustmedical.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome steal!! But I believe there are better alternative version to this bag! xxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving your blog! I bought replica recently for £150... real leather and stuff I thought that was even expensive for a bag but I absolutely love it! Its featured regularly in my blog! Let me know if you think it was worth it!

    - Adele
    MOLTOCURIOSA.COM ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. think I'm going to have to go with steal!

    PS check out my contest for free sunglasses!

    True Queen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love both even though the Balenciaga would be my first choice...Sigh...only if i can afford it :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. As crazy as this may sound to many... the 'steal' bag is better looking!! It's more 'hardware-ish'!!
    ...personally I've never seen the appeal in carrying a bag that shows the world how unoriginal I am! Not to mention, excessive.

    theDUSKzone

    ReplyDelete