Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cover me with Dots


My choices have changed widely growing up but my love for Polka Dots is just getting fonder and fonder. Only thing that changed is how I choose to wear these dots. I moved from dotted socks, blankets, toys and frocks to blazers, bikinis and draped dresses. Just thinking of wearing these punchy colored slingbacks, dress my cupcakes with these cute cases or just these fancy looking sweet smelling wipes brings me immense joy! 

1. Two Polka Dot Mesh Bow Crocodile Clips - $8.45
2. Marni Shorts - $740.
3. Slingback net-a-porter - $885
4. Turban headband - $55
5. Polka-Dot Bangles - $114
6. Sweet treat scented wipes - $3
7. Burn out spot Jacket - $110
8. Polka dot silk Dress - $890
9. Polka Dot bow Dress - $1430
10. Dot folding umbrella - $125
11. Green polka dot cupcake cases 
12. 2 in 1 polka dot canvas - $47.50
13. Bandeau top - $26.50, Reversible bikini pant -$38.

What are your childhood favorites that are growing with you? I'd love to hear.

24 comments:

  1. Always love polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dots rock, they're the new stripes :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great dots
    too many dots objects great ,
    now i need umbrella its raining here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices!! Especially the bikini is what I need!! I want it!
    I just find your blog and I really really like it!!! I'll follow you! :D

    xoxo
    http://kellysboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love polka dots!! everyone is obsessive with stripes but cheery dots get me every time!
    www.indramaticfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the polka dot umbrella and blazer!

    xox
    stacieblair

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Polkadotis collection. Polka dots will always be in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love polka dots. I just got the polka dot rain parka that was on my wishlist here: http://lemondroplove.com/slow-and-steady-wins-the-race/

    They never go out of style and they make things just that much more fun!

    xo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. those marni shorts are incredible! i love polk-dots.

    i rocked jelly shoes like nobody's business when i was little :) but i don't think they are still en vogue!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Polka dots are so great for spring and summer!! Love your inspirations and your site!!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice post i like heels it looks cool

    ReplyDelete
  12. polka dot cupcakes cases!! thats is sooo cute!! I love the slingback's but way too pricey for me:-(

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know why but I have always loved polka dots! They are so french to me for some reason! These are great choices! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love polka dots! They're easily my favorite print. I love the umbrella and that pink dress -- lovely!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love those shoes! (somehow i always love the super expensive things in this little mash-ups.. sigh!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for the comment!
    love the bow hairpins :)
    keep on checking my blog please :DD
    eat-sleep-and-blog.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love dots i dont really know why. i would love to bake in those cupcake foils!!

    Anna Katrina
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. i remember i used to hate polka dots: but over the years they have grown on me. Great selection choices!

    Amber

    ambersmouthwash

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE polka dots!! This is a fantastic post!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i'm a sucker for polka dots :p xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great choices! I love polka dots :) x

    ReplyDelete
  22. so cute! still love polka dots after all these years!

    ReplyDelete