Thursday, May 6, 2010

Get Ruched and Win!

Starting from Carrie Bradshaw to the girl next door every body is loving a touch of Vintage in their wardrobe this season. Especially when the pieces are so delicate and feminine with addition of great fabric and colors. If you are one of them who loves the combination of all the above, ShopRuche is the place for you. As it being a favorite destination for most of us already, I can't resist writing about it. Those of you who haven't heard of it, Wait! you don't need the directions, It is an online boutique and you can shop from anywhere and anytime at the comfort of your own home. And if you are worried about breaking the banks as almost all the pieces are so hard to resist you will be surprised to see how affordable they are. It is one stop for every girl for a head to toe ensemble.




1. Pink petals and pearls blouse - $37.99
2. Sprouting up tank - $38.99
3. Fluttering tiered leaves top - $39.99





1. Playdate with polka dots dress - $39.99
2. city highlights top - $36.99
3. Candypop swirls chiffon tube dress - $46.99





1. Amethyst marble rosette earrings by Ollipop - $25.99
2. "Where are my reading glasses?" necklace -$12.99
3. Swing thing earrings by Ollipop -$39.99
4. Love my petals bracelet - $24.99







1. Contours of a rose purse - $54.99
2. Restricted "Marigold" sandals in yellow - $54.99
3. Ruffles and frays flower belt in rosey pink -$13.99
4. Bella donna rose scarf - $15.99




Ruche is generously sponsoring a giveaway for my readers. You can win this turquoise and pearls ring by Ollipop. All you have to do to ENTER is leave a comment including your name and email address. Anonymous comments please leave a contact email id. Open till May 16. Winner will be selected randomly.

For Bonus entries:


(1) Follow BarelyVogue on Twitter.

(2) Blog about the giveaway on a personal website.

80 comments:

  1. Lovely Ring Turquoise and Pearls :D Pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great giveaway :)

    fashionsmaven@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I think Summer I think florals, cotton and pretty prints. Great post, doll. How are you? :)



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that ring -- and the tiered top -- and those marigold sandals!!

    Please enter us! ;) styleshewrote@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ring!
    www.poolovesboo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the reading glasses necklace!

    Amber
    ambersmouthwash

    ambersmouthwash@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i love the playdate with polkadot dress! totally my style! :)

    theworldismyoyster@lookingformypearl.com

    http://lookingformypearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the polkadot dress is absolutely amazing!!! And ring is so cute, it suits the spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that ring! and your blog.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The ring is so lovely, great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This ring is amazing!!!!
    I really like your blog!

    xoxo
    http://kellysboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous ring!! Thanks for letting me know about your lovely giveaway!! Please count me in :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful ring, I love turquoise!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your sweet comment!
    Love your blog, and that ring. Great giveawy!

    sara_bernhard@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOoh awesome!! Such a cute ring!!
    I'm following on twitter with the user name @arikagranger

    webmiss[at]magical-menagerie[dot]com

    (thanks for your comment on my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those flirty tops - would love to be the lucky winner!

    Marisa
    marisa.l.berman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. How exciting! I love that ring!
    Did you enter my GIVEAWAY? It ends today at 12pm pacific. Check it out!
    smiles,
    gina
    regina_dixon763 {at} yahoo {dot} com
    http://hiyaluv.blogspot.com/2010/04/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are ALL adorable.
    I love spring fashion!

    xx
    Nikki
    http://styleandcharm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. GREAT GIVE-AWAY!! Thanks for offering this up & thanks to ShopRuche!

    You had me at the third top you showed - the ruffles - eep! So pretty!

    The jewellery is awesome, and you're right, the prices are quite affordable!

    A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

    acoest1984@gmail.com

    PS - I'm a follower, even though you didn't make that a requirement :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great post! That ring is gorgeous!

    http://glamlatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Turquoise rings are my faves!! Great blog.
    marianaplata@hotmail.com
    -M.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that ring...and I love Ruche! I'm wearing 3 things from Ruche today too.
    - Monique
    monique_joyce2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ooo, so great! Love the ring!

    xxMK

    http://delightfulbitefuls.blogspot.com/

    marykb@telus.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ruche sure has some great collections! Oh and I loved your previous exotic colours post too! :) Following you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. hi!!
    nice giveaway!!
    my name is shirley
    my email is: jclaudine128@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Would love to win this :-)

    smrithi2@yahoo.co.in

    following you on twitter as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the ring! Going to check out the shop now :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love that ring!!! Thanks for stopping by our blog:)

    email is crispytarts@gmail.com

    http://www.crispytarts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Adore the pink petal blouse....so cute!

    lilylovelock@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  30. LOVE the jewelry!!!

    kailaimada@gmail.com

    http://cestclassique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. thanks for the comment!
    beautiful ring, but alas I can't participate in giveaways :/
    eat-sleep-and-blog.blogspot.com
    xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. thanks for commenting on my blog!
    i am LOVING that polka dot dress. and i've been looking to expand my jewelrey collection to reflect my evolving tastes. that turquoise ring would look so pretty on my long slender finger
    ;-)
    onyenakab@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love it all! Especially dying over the polka dot dress, so cute! The ring is amazing. Have a wonderful weekend!

    xo
    Valerie
    redvinesforbreakfast@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I just found Rouch a month or so ago - I can't get enough of it!

    XO
    Carly

    All this is Grace and Charm
    http://allthisgraceandcharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. love the ring !
    i'm from greece can i be in the competition-giveaway.....? :D

    if u want check out my blog! :D

    http://fashionsugarbubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. and perfect polka dress !i want it..! <3

    ReplyDelete
  37. most beautiful jewels i love them

    ReplyDelete
  38. cool outfits ;)
    Marissa
    pinkpopmash@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. My name is Wendy and my email is misswendythirteen[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am following you on Twitter as MissWendy13 :]

    misswendythirteen[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I like so many of the pics you chose for this post. great ring!!

    www.fashionofmysoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. it has been so long i've been too busy with fiansl aah but thank god the summer is here :) i just love ShopRuche and count me in on the give away !!

    Anna Katrina
    passportglamour@gmail.com

    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow, I love all of the accessories - they're adorable and that ring is so cute.
    Tina, YESblog@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. agreed.. im loving all my new vintage finds. i love that theyre one of a kind!

    ReplyDelete
  45. ahhhhh i want that ring!!! i just blogged about turquoise!

    i've followed you on twitter. @transcendent3

    and blogged about it here: http://bmeerzothings.blogspot.com/2010/05/turquoise-ring-giveaway-at-barely-vogue.html

    thanks! great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. love your blog! cant wait to be new bloggy friends, already love this little shop!
    loves!
    britt
    please enter me!
    barney.britt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. love those accesories they are so nice

    ReplyDelete
  48. thanks for the gorgeous comment, miss :)
    ooh - might try my luck!
    blablafairies@gmail.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love Ruche!
    hsemonick(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Following BarelyVogue on Twitter! (_heatheranne_)

    ReplyDelete
  51. Oh I haven't heard of ShopRuche before, thanks for writing about it! I checket it out, wow, sooo amazing products there!
    Love the ring too :)

    jjonnah-@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. following BarelyVogue on twitter ! (jonnahammaren)
    jjonnah-@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. hey i am amazed at what u r doing..

    ReplyDelete
  54. Wow what beautiful things for a give away! Thanks for stopping by my bloggy : )

    ReplyDelete
  55. Oh what a fabulous giveaway! I'd love to add that turquoise ring to my spring collection... :D
    XXX

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love that ring!
    era54510(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I follow BarelyVogue on twitter - era54

    ReplyDelete
  58. Great giveaway!
    gorgeousglam1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Sounds great! Just started following on twitter as well. The ring is great for spring & summer.

    -Caitlin
    Lalaloveyou6@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  60. Nice giveaway! It's beautiful.

    chelsea.ornelas@gmail.com
    My Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  61. It's gorgeous! Thanks! rubycakesgirl(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Following on twitter: hillfam2005

    ReplyDelete
  63. I love the ring! I also love all the clothes on this site! Thank you very much for introducing me to this very addicting store :)

    ReplyDelete
  64. Jennifer Tilson
    jtmagmom73(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hanh Nguyen
    hannnh_stickkkay(at)yahoo(dot)com

    I love Ruche! looove pearls and turquiose :)

    ReplyDelete