Monday, May 17, 2010

Geeky Chic




If I had to come up with a list of things that I can't live without my mac would top the list. Being a Software Engineer by profession I am not as geeky as the people I am mostly surrounded with unless it has some "Chic" factor. But as soon as I saw this digital clutch almost year ago before it launched I was so impressed by the butterfly design, size and of course "oh so Lovely" looks. Vivienne Tam did a great job with the design and despite the long wait how cool is it to have a same net-book along with the Sex and the city 2 girls even before its out in theaters. Well who doesn't love SATC style? Does that even excite you or am I on some sugar high?




Also, the winner for Ruche giveaway is Margaret from Shine by three. Congratulations! Margaret.

8 comments:

  1. :O !! thanks so much :)

    loving this clutch by the way. very cool xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you are so right! I love it :) My Birthday is coming up this summer, I think it is now on the top of my "want" list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its adorable!! now u need to find a "steal" version since this one is obviously $$$$!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool!!! :D
    (yay for geeky, I'm a graphic designer...sorta geeky ;) )
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the butterfly purses. i have a thing for butterflies!

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That butterfly clutch is soo adorable! and its not too tacky either


    xoxo
    Miss Neira

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment! Like you, other things have consumed my life lately! I hope to be back in blog business soon. How are you? BTW, I love Whitney! I do have some new jewelry, but haven't taken any pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely butterfly clutch! CAn't wait till I see SATC 2 :) x

    ReplyDelete