Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Exotic touches

African-inspired pieces have some influence on almost every single designer in their spring summer 2010 collection. Even after seeing them a lot on runway I was doubtful of taking them to my every day life as I always thought tribal looks are too costumey. But, my celebrity inspirations like Nichole Richie, Olsens and Vanessa Hudgens taught me how to incorporate few pieces like scarf's, statement necklaces or a belt to my oh so classy outfit to make it look more interesting. Check out my picks below. I am so in love with that belt. I can already think of a dozen dresses to wear with it. What do you guys think? Are you willing to add few of these tribal prints to your closet this summer?



Note: Click on the images to link you to the retailer.

17 comments:

  1. Love those earrings Sahi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it :)The skirt the rompers the scarf i like them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the scarf the best but as much as I love the trend, I dont think I can pull off that much print! So sad :[

    It is awesome though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing things :D
    I really like red and blue necklace <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! It's all so colorful and happy! I hope this trend stays around for a long time. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look! I would definitely not wear it all together, though, just use a few pieces as accents! Very summery! I totally thought I was following you, but I guess not, sorry, my bad, I am now! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pieces- I love this trend. I esp. love the Marc by Marc Jacobs skirt- it's super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lving the shoes and the romper! looking fabbity:)
    x
    mel

    peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the earrings and the bib necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my! i love it all! the bright colors are perfect for summer! those shoes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi darling. thanks for stopping by;) i adore these picks - they are great- im so loving tribal and etnic prints and beads.- just got myself a pair of brand new beaded sandals today! so thrilled.

    xx ediot

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this collage! I especially like the bib necklace!

    xox
    stacieblair

    ps: i'm now a follower, hope you can be a follower of mine ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never been so entranced by tribal patterns. This is a wonderful collection of pieces you can wear together or alone :)

    XX,
    Live Love LA

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhhh, I love all the pieces in this post! I love all things tribal inspired- I think they add interesting, fun touches to any outfit! As always, thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all the patterns!

    ReplyDelete