Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Splurge or Steal

As soon as the temperature rises, I tend to gravitate towards brightly colored pieces that add an unexpected pop of color to my outfit that will certainly brighten up any day. As soon as I saw this Jimmy Choo clutch, I know how stunning it would look with my breezy white dresses and comfy flats. But to my wallets dismay its quite expensive with a price tag of $795. This ASOS clutch is a great alternative with more appealing price tag of $76(It's on Sale!!!) . Regardless of whether you’re willing to Splurge or Steal, wouldn’t this bright clutch look incredible with a summer dress and flats?











28 comments:

  1. That clutch would brighten up any outfit. I'm sure it would look fab with a nice white summers dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks, I agree! A pop of yellow is so appealing in summer.

    S
    http://notjustmedical.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great price..... I love yellow...


    xxx
    ceo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh shit... I prefer the Jimmy Choo one =)






    LA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love throwing a splash of color into any outfit. This yellow clutch would be perfect! I love the Asos one and what a great price!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is SO cute.. i love the color. i usually only wear neautral colors but lately I've been buying colorful things too! the pop of color does brighten up your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome color! I'd save, because they look so much alike... that way, you can have $ left over to buy your next splurge ;)

    http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yellow is the perfect pop of color, love love love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one bright, stunning color..It will look good with floral outfits too!!the asos price is perfect..$760 for a clutch -wow!!!

    sonali

    ReplyDelete
  10. either way they are both perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Asos clutch is lacking in vibrance.
    The yellow is somewhat "Dead" ; There is no life in that yellow while the Jimmy Cho is bright, inviting and vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loooooove yellow! I have a yellow clutch that I love to carry!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh man I know, I too suffer from the busty woman blues, but I love that stuff on the girls it works for ;)

    Love these bags btw!

    xoxo
    Kalin

    ReplyDelete
  14. yellow is one of my favorite colors. love those bags!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the ASOS post -- even better than Jimmy Choo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are both cool! I hope you post a pic of your Roberto's!! Congrats on the snag on those! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. love that sunny yellow! perfect for spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  18. mmmm...this is one of my favorite shades ever. Loving both!

    Amber
    ambersmouthwash

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think I actually adore the "Steal" more than the "splurge". And I love yellow...totally agree that it's a great look with a little summer floral dress and some flats. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today too.

    xox,
    Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love love looove the color of those! I posted the jimmy choo in an outfit post about olivia palermo but I think the asos one would work just as well and definitely save a few $$ :)

    xox
    Bikinis & Passports

    ReplyDelete
  21. I agree! As soon as warmer weather hits I just want pretty fun colors! That Jimmy Choo clutch is lustworthy!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE a splash of bright, sunny yellow in the spring! And, while the Jimmy Choo is positively gorgeous, I love that Asos one! Great find, dear!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh i love the yellow clutch, unfortunately i prefer the jimmy choo one. typical! haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yellow is perfect for spring.. So bright and sunny colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. love it!
    specially the Jimmy Choo(:
    Yaary.

    ReplyDelete
  26. love that woven clutch
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yellow is my favorite color. That certainly is a must have.

    ReplyDelete