Now that we left our winter clothes behind which are mostly gloomy black's and grey's its time to add some punchy color to your look. Right now I am lusting for fresh corals not just because my husband loves the color on me but it kind of makes me feel more bright, bubbly and girlie unlike pink which is so stereotype. This is one of the colors that I want more and more this spring! Browse through the beauties.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






One of my favorite colors!
ReplyDeleteNice color for the summer!!!
ReplyDeletebarbielaura.com if you want visit my blog and bloglovin if you want follow me...
Love Coral! I love it worn with white and a tan! :) Such a summery color. ~Debby
ReplyDeleteI love coral! I also love how it is flattering on most!
ReplyDeleteTotally love It... You rocks....
ReplyDeleteLove coral!
ReplyDeletethanks for your comment!
x amber
this is the it color for the summer! i notice the color story for most retailers this season is hues of peach and pink.
ReplyDeletefeel free to follow me
dane
http://theadventuresofdanebrowne.blogspot.com
This is such a gorgeous color and so perfect for summer! I want to paint my bedroom walls coral, actually, so I was very excited to see this post. :)
ReplyDeleteYummmm. I love all of this coral!
ReplyDeleteI love this colour, nice combination!
ReplyDeletethe color is lovely and perfect for spring! I love the color in the bottom left corner!
ReplyDeletexox
Bikinis & Passports
I LOVE this shade! so gorgeous. Burnt orange is my college's school color so it's pretty damn close to coral that we see a lot of this color around here...
ReplyDeleteps. if you have time, please take a moment to check out my blog:
http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/
perfect color for summer, great post!
ReplyDeletejadepurplebrown.blogspot.com
Oooh, fantastic feature! Nice to see something different from all the blush/nude tones that everyone else has been posting.
ReplyDeleteAbsolute love! <3
Coral is one of my favorite colors, espcially paired with turquoise! Great post doll xoxo
ReplyDeleteLove that moto jacket! Great color :)
ReplyDeletewww.neuterthis.com
:O LOVE THIS!!
ReplyDeleteI need some colour injection for my wardrobe and this is perfect xx
love that colour!!!!!!!!!!!!! my craze for coral started with nail polish.. now i want a coral bag and shoes!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo jenna
http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com/
Wow, there isn't a single thing here that I don't want! Great focusing on coral; everyone keeps promoting nude and I just think it's so bland. (Plus, coral's one of those universally flattering shades). Love the F21 top, Milly bikini, and the biker jacket. xo
ReplyDeleteThe moto jacket is HOT! Hope to see you @ SheWearSheShares again!
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan of coral earrings and lipstick. :)
ReplyDeleteI need to find some...
xx
Hi beautiful! Thanks for coming by my lil blog! :) Am really digging the coral collage, especially that great ring!
ReplyDeletehttp://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com
The colours are so delicious, reminds of a delicious ripe peach;-)
ReplyDeleteoh love the coral cocktail ring and scarf xo
ReplyDeletewww.andeelayne.blogspot.com
I have always loved this color, and for years back when they didn't have it so much. So happy that this color is more in focus.
ReplyDeleteI'm currently inlove with coral...oh and turquoise. Those colors goes well with summer and spring, and they usually suit everyone
ReplyDeleteHave a nice week!