Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Splurge or Steal

Ever since I saw these beauties at Barneys, literally I did not spend a night dreaming about walking in these divine Louboutins. It will be a sin if you don't own a pair of our shoe God's creation being a some one who "Live for Fashion". But for now this is just a dream waiting to be true.
Meanwhile, I did use my Mac in finding a great steal which is just a red sole away from these CL's and yet so adorable for just a fraction of it's price.























What do you think? Splurge or Steal!

12 comments:

  1. I like the red in the Louboutin heels but for the price I'd go for the steal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one the red adds the drama:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wheel of a deal! Great eye and call. :)



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the cheaper ones look a lot better. nice blog :)

    D e g a i n e

    http://www.fashiondegaine.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you find the most amazing steals ever! i may need you to help me :)

    Anna Katrina
    http://www.passportglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these = F A B U L O U S!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok- this is a GREAT alternative to the Louboutin's! I say buy these, and that way you can have like 5-6 pairs instead! :)

    http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

    The CL's are to die for but will have to wait till I make my first million;-)

    sonali
    http://bollywoodstylediaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg! totally go for the steal! Those look fabulous and every bit as wonderful as the splurge option. Great great find. :)

    Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. those louboutins are definitely dreamy:) wow, the CL shoes are beautiful, too! definitely, steal!:D

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is what you call a bargain!

    ReplyDelete