I don't even know Olivia Palermo has some show called "The City". The only way I noticed her is from her great style and cute outfits and standing out accessories. Adding to my crush on her closet she is now doing a month of outfits post for
Vogue magazine for April and I almost love every single piece. This "City" girl definately has a great eye for fashion. Few of my faves from her outfit collection.
Winner for my necklace giveaway is Prutha from
DonotshoemeSorry about the quick post, I am still recovering from my Sundays Half Marathon.
I love the first one. I am seeing yellow and navy paired together alot this season.
ReplyDeletexo
Marcie
I think i like them all :) so easy and yet so freaking fabulous:)
ReplyDeleteso cool...esp the all-white outfit with the bunch of necklaces...so fresh!!!
ReplyDeleteOlivia has great style :)
ReplyDeletedoes this mean she doesn't work at elle anymore? :) i think this is perfect for her.
ReplyDeletehttp://highfashion4less.com/
i agree, olivia has such great style! the city is my guilty pleasure hehe:) thx for sharing!
ReplyDeleteTheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com
i love how she paired a blue t with yellow skirt..the last two outfits remind me of Alexa Chung:-)
ReplyDeletesonali
She's got an amazing style! Love how she mixes designers with high street :-)
ReplyDeletegreat outfits :)
ReplyDeleteOlivia is really good at pulling outfits togheter, and she makes them work so well!
ReplyDeletehttp://explorenotanother.blogspot.com
I think the second look is my favourite. So cute!
ReplyDeleteShe always loook amazing but I have to say...she's kind of a bitch on the TV show ;)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Olivia's style, it's so amazing!
ReplyDeletex Robine
her sense of style is truly flawless. love the all white, the striped top, and the army jacket. cute blog!
ReplyDeleteHi there! Thanks for the comment on my blog :) - I totally agree, I LOVE Olivia's style...she has the best clothes!
ReplyDeleteCeline
I love her style she is very elegant and chic ^^
ReplyDeleteshe's so darn mean, but her style is amazing! I love this "month of outfits" idea!
ReplyDelete