Monday, April 12, 2010

Moods of Spring

Just like every other girl, Spring is my favorite season. I love the springtime which refers to the season, and broadly to idea of rebirth, renewal and in my case regrowth of the closet. I love to add colorful spring dresses whether they are blooming flowers, hanging ruffles or delicate fabrics which are bright, sexy and lady like. These are the few detailed dresses that I will be wearing this spring.

                                      Floral Affair




                          Feminine Ruffles




                                     Funky Prints





                         Garden Glamour



How pretty is this H&M red rossette dress. This is one of my loves this season. Need some styling tips? Check Erika's blog FashionChalet to add more Glamour.

24 comments:

  1. This year I am really into Spring. And I owe you a round of applause for helping me with my "hunt" you're a doll! :)

    Now my next choice is something in a pastel, creamy beige + anything floral, of course. I love your picks!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks. Spring is the best time for dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ruffles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the choice of colours of the ruffle dresses. And that far left print dress is so cute!

    S
    http://notjustmedical.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erika does look beautiful in hers, it's such a fantastic dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection! I love all the dresses but particularly like "the feminine ruffles"!
    Paris is not into spring yet... the weather is bad at the moment!
    Have a nice day bye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's times like this when I really wish I lived in the US. Those dresses from Forever 21 are wonderful. Oh well, 2 months to go before I'm going to the US wohoo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it all! I cannot wait for it the April showers to be gone and for the summer to finally come!!

    Anna Katrina
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the funky pink print dress!! and the yellow ruffles one too...

    sonali
    http://bollywoodstylediaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love everything that you picked! it's all gorgeous!!




    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree, Spring is so exciting to me because it's the beginning of warm beachy weather and colorful sundresses and tanks. Love all the dresses you picked, especially the yellow ruffles and the navy Tibi one shoulder. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have that red dress from H&M I love it:) great dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  13. floral affaire = my favorite!! love the prints and cuts!

    xox
    Bikinis & Passports

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the funky prints dresses... Just found your blog... I'm following...

    xxx
    CEO

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd have to say I love the ruffles the best, floral is up there but whenever I wear floral my boyfriend calls me "flowers" all day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these dresses! Especially the H&M and Nina Ricci ones! So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all your picks especially the floral ones :) so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love these dresses, especially the florals. Perfect choices! xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow...they're all just perfect for summer...cool choices!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I instantly wanna go shopping for summer dresses - great post

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this spring! Everything is so fabulous!!! :D xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the Garden collection ; )

    http://mathilde-tran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the H&M garden collection. Wherever I went, that dress was sold out. People bought tons of them and sold them for triple the price on eBay!
    -theurbanfashiongal.com

    ReplyDelete