Nothing gives me more joy than a colorful sugar sprinkled cupcakes. Especially during easter with malted eggs. If you are interested here is the recipe. I am not a huge fan of glazed icing, so replaced it with old fashioned frosting. Sprinkling green sugar instead of coconut. Hope everyone safe after the tremors in San Diego.
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Yummy looking cupcakes :)
ReplyDeleteLooks yummy :D
ReplyDeleteYUM I want cupcakes...
ReplyDeleteDee-lish! I love it when pictures make me drool :)
ReplyDeleteLive Love LA
simply beautiful!
ReplyDeletethose cupcakes are just darling! i will definitely have to try them out.
ReplyDeletewe felt the aftershocks of the earthquake all the way in arizona... it was the strangest thing!
aww you make me wish i was home to have some easter goodies. the cupcakes look amazing i am such a sucker for them! hope you had a fabulous easter!
ReplyDeleteAnna Katrina
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com/
Great looking cupcakes
ReplyDeletethanks for commenting and the nail polish is a brand here in hong kong
called sasatine; in peach
x