Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bringing the Sexy Back!


ShopStyle

Though I keep coming across these open back dress quit frequently , I did not think how sexy they are until I saw Demi Moore in this Marchesa dress. Look how Mrs Kutcher nailed it and I am totally sold for the bright fuschia shade of this gorgeous number. As this particular dress is not affordable to most of us I tracked down few pieces that are sexy and simple. These dresses will definitely make you look no less than Hollywood fashionista on your next vacation added you have a great toned back! If not, no worries lets grab the dumbbells and work it out. This trend is hear to stay!

Asos, , Alberta Ferretti, Susana Monaco, Geren Ford, Antik Batik, BB Dakota, Urban Outfitters, Pencey


21 comments:

  1. Demi gets it right as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colour block dresses. Nice picks!

    S
    http://notjustmedical.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE dresses with interesting stuff (or lack of stuff) on the back :)
    thanks for the super sweet comment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love these dresses sooo much! Love dresses with detail on the back! Perfect for summer!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooooove a backless dress. I think it is sexier and more unexpected than cleavage. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna get married in a Marchesa gown one day... I love all of their dresses. Did you hear that Georgina is pregnant? :) xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely adore open back dresses. I feel like it's a nice little sexy surprise on an already amazing dress. Demi looks incredible. She really does get better with age. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color Demi is wearing!!and the pairing with silver shoes is soo perfect..I think my days of wearing backless stuff is over:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally sexy :) would kill to look like her at that age:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love an open back dress, it's so sexy. That coral one is amazing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely LOVE open back dresses.
    They are sooo sexy & surprise many :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. everything marchesa makes is perfection. love it!
    Great post! thanks for stopping by me. i adore backless dresses. and i think asos have some really nice affordable ones.

    hope youre having an wonderful week

    xx ediot

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah, they look so sexy and if you have attitude, you can definitely make it a DO.
    Demi looks so good <3

    Http://imstillbreathing-manequin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. great post, i love tops that reveal the back!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, demi looks great! these are great picks! thx for sharing!

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've seen this pic of demi and I had no idea it was backless! WOW. she looks amazing. how old is she again?!

    I really love backless dresses. I have one low scoop one, but I would like to pick up one of these :)

    Wanderlusting Fool

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is such a good color on her :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i loveee your picks.. open back dresses are so amazing. i need to go on the hunt for the perfect one.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Backless dresses are so romantic! :)


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thought Demi looked FAB! Great post... love the backless dresses you featured! :) xx

    http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. oooh i love the paisley pattern and bright pink color! it's perfection.

    ReplyDelete