Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Back-Up plan

Halle is always a stunner! she has impeccable taste and the body to wear anything and everything very well. She is always gorgeous. Look how amazing she looked with out any effort. Just a white sheath which fits her like a glove showing the right amount of skin with a pair of Louboutin's!! She left it to the dress to do all the speaking by keeping the accessories simple with just a gold cuff. Looking so put together which no much effort!! Loving it. Check out my picks on our Back-Up plan.



21 comments:

  1. Stunning as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halle Berry definitely can work a dress! Don't know how that dress would look on ordinarily shaped people like me!!

    S
    http://notjustmedical.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Halley's style. So naturally gorgeous!
    Here's wishing you a lovely weekend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress has got to be best dressed of the week for me, too hot!

    http://truequeen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that a cut dress like this could be created with a diy!
    Have a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics, LOVE the cutout dress! I might even be able to pull it off, IF I could find some of that fashion tape that beauty queens use, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is SO beautiful. and she has an amazing body. and to top it off? great style! love this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!! Halle completely rocks that look!!The only thing I can wear from the outfit is the cuff and the shoes:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Halle is so gorgeous. she has such amazing style. I adore this look. A white dress with grey pumps is so flattering. Thank you for posting those Aldos! I'm going to go take a look at them! Beautiful cuff too!!

    I hope you had a lovely Earth Day #40 yesterday! Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, love your recreation of it! Great find on the dress :)

    Live Love LA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yup, she is definitely a born star looking good in so many things.
    Love the white dress.

    ReplyDelete
  12. really like how clean this outfit is. and like your said, is so well balanced!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi love. thanks for visiting! the dress is really flattering on her- and sexy without being tacky.
    have an great weekend.

    xx ediot

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the cut outs in that dress..definitely unique!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love that dress! & bracelet.
    I agree, very well balanced xx

    www.olivia-parker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cool dress! A classic dress with a nice and sexy twist

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow. doent halle look stunning. love the whole look on both women. xoxo

    dane
    http://theadventuresofdanebrowne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. LWD is perfect when one has gorgeously tanned skin like halle. she's such a head-turner <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. You found the perfect contender to Halle's body hugging dress!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love the gold cuff and cut out dress!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. what an amazing back-up plan! love the outfit you pulled!

    xox Vicky
    Bikinis & Passports

    ReplyDelete