Are you one of them who would literally pester your hair? I am one of them. I can't go out without anything like blow dry,flat iron or get some soft curls I am so obsessed with it.What about the idea using thermal protectors?
I don't really like most of them they kind of make my hair either sticky or too dry.
Here is the solution, after trying whole bunch of different products I fell in love with this glossing cream from Frederik Fekkai, you just have to dab a pea size of glossing cream on wet or dry hair even before blow drying( helps protecting from that heat) . It works as a glossing cream and thermal protector and makes your hair feel so light. I use this everyday and totally love this. Try this out girls, they even have in travel size packages if you want to try it first.



No comments:
Post a Comment